Kindle Freebies for 17. May 2013.
It's Friday again and time to go and check out to see if there are some interesting ebooks free for Kindle.
Sorry I know the list is small today, but that's all I had time to find. You can always check out previous Kindle Freebies posts, since most of the offers last for a couple of weeks.
WARNING: Check price before downloading, some of these titles may not be free in your country.
- Enchantress by James Maxwell Fantasy
- Sword Bearer by Teddy Jacobs Fantasy (with dragons)
- Stranger at the Hell Gate by Ash Krafton Fantasy
- Blood Hunt (The II AM Trilogy #2) by Christopher Buecheler Paranormal Romance (with vampires
- Super Dark by Tanith Morse YA Paranormal
- Kiss Of Fire by Rebecca Ethington YA Paranormal
- A Chance for Charity by S.L. Baum YA Paranormal
- Indigo Vamporium by Poppet YA Paranormal
- Angels of the Knights - Fallon by Valerie Zambito YA Paranormal (with angels)
- Murder in Steeple Martin by Lesley Cookman Cozy Mystery
- The Spirit Clearing by Mark Tufo Paranormal, Horror
- Eden by David Holley SF Thriller (with Zombies)
- Anything You Ask by Lynn Kellan Contemporary Romance
- Breathe for Me by Natalie Anderson New Adult Contemporary Romance
- Looking For You (Laurel Heights #4) by Kate Perry Contemporary Romance
Ebooks I already own are marked with ♥, feel free to share your recommendations in comments and tell us what you downloaded or if I should download, read or avoid something from this list.
2 comments
Woha you're really good at finding these. I haven't heard of any and that's good cause right now I don't have time t read so much. I hope you'll enjoy them all :)
ReplyDeleteI actually downloaded only Everville by Roy Huff, but I like finding them it's similar like browsing through a bookstore and ogling books on shelves. :)
Delete