New Books for 09. Feb. - 15. Feb

Saturday, February 16, 2013

In my Mailbox And Stacking The Shelves
IMM is hosted by The Story Siren & STS is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

You should never give up hoping. I guess what they say is true, because my request for 'Til The World Ends got approved after two months. That was a surprise and totally unexpected. :D

For Review:

Big thanks to Harlequin, Tor Books and Little, Brown and Company for approving my requests via NetGalley.

Let's Talk:

What do you think I should read first? Did you already read something from this pile? What did you get this week?

Let me know in comments...

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Ooh I haven't heard of any of those. I must've passed right over them on Net Galley. They look like they're going to be great!

    Happy Reading!
    ~Kayla
    Kayla’s Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there is still time to request them. ;)
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. All of these look really incredible. I hope you enjoy all of them.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice - I just got myself an ARC of Quintessence as well. Looking forward to the read.

    Bob @ Beauty in Ruins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me to, Quintessence is definitely my favorite from this pile. :)

      Delete
  4. 'Til The World Ends looks interesting. I am glad you got approved to read it :) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me to. It's a quick way for me to check out 'Blood of Eden' series before buying the first book. :)

      Delete
  5. I have e-copies from Quintessence and 'Til the world ends as well. They both sound great!

    Happy reading.
    Haul - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Til the World Ends looks pretty good. I love Julie Kagawa's books, so I might have to check it out. Happy reading!

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and it's a prequel to 'Blood of Eden' series, which I heard is even better than the Iron Fey. ;)

      Delete
  7. Nice haul! Enjoy your amazing books! New Folllower!

    Happy Reading!
    My Haul: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/02/new-to-shelves-16-unravel-me-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of these, but I'm excited about 'Til the Worlds Ends. I probably won't read it for ages though, since it's not in my tbr.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images