Top Ten Heroes I’d Like To Kiss Under The Mistletoe (Guest Post by Marion Croslydon)

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Top Ten Heroes I’d Like To Kiss Under The Mistletoe
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Today I have a special guest who gave me a wonderful present for the Holidays - Marion Croslydon wrote a Christmas themed Top Ten list. Yes I adore writing lists, but I always feel lazy when the holidays are near...

Topic for today was a freebie and I left Marion hard task of choosing it. I think I would not have picked a better one myself, actually I am sure that I would not have thought of this great theme for top ten list. So prepare to sigh and swoon as we contemplate mistletoe and kisses...



Guest Post by Marion Croslydon:

Thank you so much Dragana for inviting me on this VERY special day. I want to wish a merry Christmas to everyone visiting your blog today and send them all my love. I hope they have family and friends around them to celebrate.


So who are the Top Ten… Heroes I’d like to kiss under the Mistletoe?

  1. Mr. Darcy. Here is how the amazing Tammara Webber (author of the New Adult bestseller Easy) describes him, “an alpha guy with a beta core.” Lately I’ve devoured books with truly hardcore, sometimes psychotic Alphas (Merry Xmas Christian Grey and Gideon Cross!). It’s all good and I enjoyed every minute. But Mr. Darcy is the one I will ALWAYS come back to.
  2. Adrian in The Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead. Again, not a testosterone-filled type of guy, but how he makes my heart melt! He’s incredibly funny and smart. Plus he knows about unrequited love. Apparently the next book in the Bloodline series will be also in his POV. Adrian deserves his HEA, and if it can’t be with me then please make it be Sydney.
  3. Daemon Black in the Lux series by J L Armentrout. These crazy trailers might play a role in why I went all fan-girl on him. I like the banter. I like his arrogance.
  4. George Hazard in the North and South series by John Jakes. Okay, here, most of you might have NO IDEA who I’m talking about. Remember the TV series in the ‘80s? Patrick Swayze as a young Southern guy from Antebellum South Carolina? Well, George is his best friend from Pennsylvania. North and South is truly epic and beautiful and romantic. I read it when I was twelve. From that moment on, I knew I wanted to write.
  5. Rhett Butler in Gone With The Wind. Yes, same here. I love the Antebellum South. Maybe that’s why my heroine Madison comes from Louisiana.
  6. Kellan Kyle in the Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens. I went totally fangirl on him. I now understand the whole groupie, crazy rock chicks.
  7. Braden Carmichael in On Dublin Street by Samantha Young. I’m going to put it out there: Scottish men do something to me. And that does annoy my husband who is truly, entirely English ;-)
  8. Christian Grey… Yes, I know, not Mr. Darcy at all. But Lord, who doesn’t want ‘more’ with him?
  9. Edward Cullen… Yes, let’s not forget about go’ ol’ Ed. The Twilight days might be over, but he made me fall in love with reading again… and writing.
  10. Jamie Fraser in The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. See above my weakness for Scottish dudes. Well, Jamie was the first one I fell for.

About Marion Croslydon:

Author Photo: Marion Croslydon

In addition to being an author, I work as an entrepreneur, wife and mother-of-one but spend a good deal of time with books, DVDs and listening to my mp3 player; all for the sake of inspiration, of course.

My debut series, The Oxford Trilogy, has been a blast to write because I can indulge in my favorite types of music: Country and English rock.


My main goal as a writer is to make readers dream bigger and cause their hearts to beat a little faster.

Since my writing is all about sharing dreams and stories, I love connecting with fellow readers and authors.


WebsiteTwitterFacebookGoodreads


Let's Talk:

Do you agree with Marion? Is there someone you would add to this list?


Share your thoughts and links to your lists in comments! :)

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Oh Mr. Darcy would be my first pick too (probably). It'd be tie between him and Aiden (Covenant Series) :) Daemon is also a great character :) Uh and Kellan *_* For the rest I've read about Gray and Edward but I highly doubt I'd put them on my list :) and Adrian is an amazing character but I'm team Dimka :)
    Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 and 5 definitely on my list too:) and I am going to go make up my own .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow we had the same topic but none of the same people! Great list!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good topic!!! And I will totally go with you on Mr Darcy and Christian Grey! Not so much on Edward Cullen but that's ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I loveee this list! Who wouldn't want to kiss Darcy, Rhett, Braden, Daemon, or Adrian? I'd LOVE to! Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Darcy, Mr. Darcy! :) Thanks so much for stopping by my TTT list!

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. I love Adrian! Merry Christmas!
    Carson @ Reader with Voice

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Mr. Darcy. He is indeed my #1 and I would second Jamie Fraser as well. No Edward for me but some dreamy Tristan Thorn and Finnick.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely yes to Adrian, and Edward probably my first love from YA world as well =D
    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic post! Love this idea and especially this list of guys. I'd kiss any one of them (or every one of them).

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a terrific idea for a Top Ten! Ahhh, Mr. Darcy. Swoon. New follower via GFC, wouldn't mind if you'd like to follow back :) Hope you had a terrific Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images