New Books for 08. Dec. - 14. Dec.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

In my Mailbox And Stacking The Shelves
IMM is hosted by The Story Siren & STS is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Here is a list of books that I bought or received from various sources.


Nothing new here, and by that I mean that I am still pilling up books like crazy and I have another pile of books that I have read and now I need to write reviews for them.



For Review:

Big thanks to Harlequin, Angry Robot & Macmillan-Tor/Forge for approving my requests via NetGalley.


Bought:


Kindle Freebies:

I know I said no more freebies but these two books I planed to buy/read anyway. :)



Let's Talk:

What do you think I should read first?
Did you already read something from this pile?
What did you get this week?

Let me know in comments...

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I loved Poison Princess soooo much! It's definitely one of my favourite reads of the year. I hope you love it as much as I did!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so much about the Poison Princess, I hope you like it. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard a lot of good things too. I hope it's good. :)

      Delete
  3. The Poison Princess sounds pretty good. I may have to look into reading that one sometime soon! I hope you really like all
    of your books this week! :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't know how The Poison Princess slipped by my radar. I would not notice it still if one of my groups on Goodreads did not have it as a monthly read. :)

      Delete
  4. Nice! Undeadly has been really popular, hope you enjoy :D Thanks for stopping by my blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I requested Undeadly long long loooong time ago. I heard mixed reviews about it since then but I hope it will be good. :)

      Delete
  5. Oh Poison Princess is awesome :D I also got a few of those, and I'm excited you got Undeadly! I'm excited about Blood's Pride :D Enjoy all those books!!

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Come and check out my weekly book haul feature, Stocktake Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for Poison Princess. :) I'm also excited about Blood's Pride, great cover & summary. :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Yay I am glad to hear that. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, lots of awesome :D They look great :) I also have Poison Princess. Cannot wait to read it. <3 Hope you enjoy it all :)
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I will be reading Poison Princess next... :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images