Waiting on: The Siren Depths by Martha Wells

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday: The Siren Depths by Martha Wells
Hosted by Breaking The Spine

I was so busy with setting up this blog that I totally forgot next part in one of my favorite fantasy series is coming up soon. Imagine my surprise when, while looking for my WOW pick, I noticed that The Siren Depths by Martha Wells is published next week!



Book: The Siren Depths by Martha Wells

The Siren Depths by Martha Wells

#3 in Books of the Raksura


Expected Publication Date: December 4, 2012 by NightShade Books

GoodreadsAmazon

Summary:

All his life, Moon roamed the Three Worlds, a solitary wanderer forced to hide his true nature — until he was reunited with his own kind, the Raksura, and found a new life as consort to Jade, sister queen of the Indigo Cloud court. But now a rival court has laid claim to him, and Jade may or may not be willing to fight for him. Beset by doubts, Moon must travel in the company of strangers to a distant realm where he will finally face the forgotten secrets of his past, even as an old enemy returns with a vengeance. The Fell, a vicious race of shape-shifting predators, menaces groundlings and Raksura alike. Determined to crossbreed with the Raksura for arcane purposes, they are driven by an ancient voice that cries out from . . . .The siren depths.


Why Am I Waiting On This Book:

If you are a lover of high fantasy, it does not get much higher than Books of the Raksura series. Martha Wells created a world that left me breathless. I have no doubt that this book will also be full of exotic creatures and wondrous locations.

Since I read first two books in series before I started writing this blog, I will be posting my reviews of The Cloud Roads and The Serpent Sea before plunging into The Siren Depths.


Let's Talk:

Did you read any book written by Martha Wells? Which one is your favorite?


What are you waiting for?

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I haven't read any books by this author so thanks for sharing. Looks like a good fantasy series!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I just picked up The Cloud Roads a few weeks back, and I'm looking forward to the read.

    New follower, by the way. :)

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like high fantasy you are probably going to enjoy it.
      Thanks for following. :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh, this sounds rather interesting. Maybe I'll look out for the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen this series before but it really looks good! :) I haven't read any good high fantasy lately! :)
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this one yet.

    Hope you get to read it soon! Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I have books 1 and 2, I should read them before getting 3! I'm excited too, I haven't read any of them, but I have only heard great things!!

    I hope you love it when you read it next week!

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never heard of the series, but the summary sounds interesting! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i havent read or heard of this series, but i might have to check it out ! great post thanks for checking out my wow - Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I have heard of this series before, maybe once or twice, but I never really paid it much attention! This sounds brilliant though so I will be sure to check it out. Great pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never heard of this series before but the book blurb sounds really interesting! :D Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh. Never heard of this series. But I do adore Fantasy books. <3 And this cover is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :D Hope you enjoy it ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images