Waiting On: The Queen's Army

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday is weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine. The point is to spotlight one upcoming release that we're eagerly anticipating...

I read Cinder: Book One in the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer almost immediately after it was published. SF retelling of famous fairy tale where Cinderella is a cyborg? It sounded so original and interesting. And it was, I enjoyed the book very much.

I planned to dedicate this post to 'Scarlet' (next part in series) but then by accident I found out that there will be a novella published in late November.

So this Wednesday I am waiting on...

Book Cover: The Queen's Army by Marissa Meyer
Book: The Queen's Army (Lunar Chronicles #1.5) by Marissa Meyer
Genres: SciFi, Fairy Tales, Young Adult
Publication Date: November 20, 2012
( Goodreads | Tor website )

Did you read 'Cinder'?
Are you also waiting for 'The Queen's Army' or maybe 'Scarlet'? Or did you by any chance get an ARC?

What are you waiting for?

Leave your thoughts and links in comments. :)

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Oh wow, I DID NOT realise there was a novella *dance* Thanks for sharing it :D Now I'll be stalking the TOR website.

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately (as I said) it looks like they changed their mind. I read last week in some news that it will be free but while I was browsing their website now, I saw that it will be 0.99$. Well, at least it is not expensive. :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read Cinder yet, but I want to.

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Cinder so I'll have to finish that one first but if I ever start the series I'll definitely read this one. Nice pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I still haven't read Cinder, I know I should, hopefully I'll get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Cinder yet but I hope too soon! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinder is on my wishlist but I didn't know there was a novella! I love this cover :D

    My WoW @ Oh My Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read Cinder yet,but this one sounds really good :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  8. No way!! I had no idea she was publishing a graphic novel! I absolutely love her writing and I am definitely adding this to my tbr! Thanks for sharing =)

    Thanks for stopping by Our WoW for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's just a short story set between Cinder & Scarlet, not a graphic novel. But I maybe be wrong. :)

      Delete
  9. I haven't read Cinder yet, but I hope to soon. I love that cover up there though!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh how did I not know about this! I'm so glad you picked this to spotlight as I would have missed it otherwise. It sounds great! I can't wait to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best pick! Dying to read this and Scarlet. <3 still so sad that I did not get an ARC. Heh. Still. So excited for both :)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images