Elusive Series: November 2012 Edition

Friday, November 02, 2012

I don't know about you, but one of my first-day-of-the-month rituals is to go to the Goodreads and to explore New Releases This Month list.
And then when I spot some book my brain goes: 'ARGH Not Another One!'
Yes - I plan to read that series.
No - I did not start it yet.
Yes - I hope it will be good and that then I will be happy that there are a lot of parts to read...
But... Will I ever catch up with that series?

These are the series I would like to read soon that got another book/part this month:


Cold Days (The Dresden Files #14) by Jim Butcher
Trapped (Iron Druid Chronicles #5) by Kevin Hearne
Steel's Edge (The Edge #4) by Ilona Andrews
Flame of Sevenwaters (Sevenwaters #6) by Juliet Marillier
Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2) by Laini Taylor

So those are my elusive series for November. What are yours?

Share the series you can't catch up with in comments. :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I never think to check the Goodreads new releases but now I will! And like you, I will probably be adding lots more books to my to-read list!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images