Top Ten Books At The TOP Of My Spring 2013 TBR list!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My to-be-read list or Mount TBR as I like to call it, keeps growing and growing. I try to clean it up and prioritize from time to time, but you and I both know I am never going to read all the books from there (mostly because I want to read all the books).

Last week I talked about top ten series I'd like to start but haven't yet and in January I listed top ten speculative fiction debuts in 2013 I am looking forward to. So of course I hope to read these books until the end of the year, maybe some of them I will even squeeze in this spring. Also, I challenged myself to read Nebula Awards finalists before May, so those books are on my top priority tbr too. (I told you my tbr is mile long.)

This time I'm going to pick some books from my to-review-asap pile that I am looking forward to reading this spring.

Let's Talk:

Well that's it from me. What are your top to-read books this spring? Do we share the same ones?

Share your thoughts and links to your lists in comments! :)

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I can't wait for Gameboard of the Gods,too! And Towering! Rapunzel's my second favorite princess so I'm excited for this retelling. :)
    Great list!

    Here’s my Top Ten btw! :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fairy tale retellings, so I'm always excited to read a new one. And Rapunzel was so crazy/cute, definitely one of my favorite Disney princesses too. :)

      Delete
  2. I just started on Quintessence last night - good luck with that, and all the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hope you (and I) enjoy Quintessence. :)

      Delete
  3. Zenn Scarlettttt! I'm so excited to read that book :D. The same goes for Gameboard of the Gods.
    Here's my TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Zenn Scarlet sounds like it will be one of the best ya sf novels this year. Can't wait to read it!

      Delete
  4. I was so excited when I found out this morning that The Iron King is going to be re-released! I heard so many good things about it =D

    Here's my TTT =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me to, especially since George R.R. Martin recommends his novels and says that he inspired him to write Game of Thrones. :)

      Delete
  5. I have heard of most of these books and I'll hopefully read them soon. Maybe not this spring but soon :) Great list and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can recommend anything yet, but 'Levitating Las Vegas' sounds like something you will like....

      Delete
  6. ooh, I haven't heard of a lot of these. Definitely going to have to add them to my list!

    - Carissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I have the same problem, always adding more books to my tbr. :D

      Delete
  7. Yay!! Most of these are also on my "Totally Excited For" list. As you know, I loved The Iron King, I hope you do too. I can't wait for the sequel. I'm so excited for Gameboard of the Gods, and I just bought Life after Life (Aussie cover is way way way different). Wonderful list :D

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started Holders and after that The Iron King is going down next. I have high hopes for that books since everyone keep saying how good it is. I hope I will like it too. :)

      I like you cover version more for 'Life after Life' - you have some awesome covers, the only book where I like UK version more is Healers series - AU is too black, I like pretty pictures.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images