Let's Get This Party Started

Monday, October 15, 2012

I first planned to start writing this blog on November the first and to use time until then to finalize the layout and add some general pages. But that's stuff is boring and knowing me I will only procrastinate, so here it is. The lamest blog ever. :D

❤ What is this blog about?
BOOKS. I won't say book reviews because (let's be honest) I am not professional reviewer. Hell, I am not even native English speaker. So there will be probably spelling mistakes from time to time (*cough* every time *cough*).
But back to the subject. So not book reviews - then what? Well, I am going to write about the books I read and my impressions of them. My favorite genres are fantasy and science fiction, so expect a lot of that, but probably something else will sneak in from time to time.

❤ Why am I making this blog?
Because I love books. I love reading them. I love talking about them. Also, I saw a lot of fun book blog memes that I think will be cool and fun to participate.
Maybe someone will find it even useful, if we happen to have similar tastes in books. :)

So without further ado...

Let's Get This Party Blog Started !!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images