In My Mailbox #1

Monday, October 15, 2012



In My Mailbox is weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. The point is to list the books that you either purchased or received for review during last week.

Since I do not have an ordered to-read list and mostly pick the next book based on my current mood, this will be a good way to see what will probably soon sometime in the future appear on my blog.

❤ Ebooks Received From Netgalley:

- Stranded by Anne Bishop & Anthony Francis & James Alan Gardner
- Devil's Bargain by Rachel Caine
- Knife Sworn by Mazarkis Williams
- The Dead of Winter by Lee Collins
- Nexus by Ramez Naam

❤ Kindle Freebies Downloaded From Amazon:

- A Matter of Circumstance and Celludrones by Claire Robyns
- Darkness Falls by Jessica Sorensen

Since I have over 100 unread paper-books and I-don't-wanna-know-how-much ebooks on my Kindle, I am trying to stop hoarding any more books until I lower my Mount TBR. So far, it's not working.
Well, at least I did not spend any money this week, since these were all free. (We need to find comfort in little things.) ;)

Check out what others have got last week at The Story Siren.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. dont you just love free kindle reads? feel free to stop by and check out mine...
    http://asoutherngirlsbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/10/imm-in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am a Kindle freebies addict. I was surprised when I compiled the list and saw that I had only two this week. :D

      Delete
  2. I loved Devil's Bargain, but then again I am a huge Rachel Caine fan. She has this way of making her characters so likable. I grow attached to them pretty easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never read anything by Rachel Caine before, but the cover on this one looked so good it just climbed up my TBR list. I hope I will like it too. :)

      Delete
  3. Great haul Dragana!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Samaine@ Bookworms Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  4. After wanting Darkness Falls for ages, I got it when it was free :D YAY

    I see you got Knife Sworn, have you read / did you like The Emperor's Knife, the first book of the series? Knife Sworn is going to be my November Must Read, I really luurrvvee the series :D

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I am glad to hear it. I also love it when I spot a book I was planning to buy for as a Kindle freebie. (who doesn't?) :)

      I did not read The Emperor's Knife, but I plan to read both books soon. I hope I will like it too. :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images