New Books for 22. Dec. - 04. Jan.

Saturday, January 05, 2013

In my Mailbox And Stacking The Shelves
IMM is hosted by The Story Siren & STS is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Here is a list of books that I bought or received from various sources during last two weeks.


So, here I am after my holiday break. :) I hope you had nice time and had a good rest during the holidays. I sure did. Sorry if I did not respond to comments or tweets, but now I'm back (or will be back after brake for the weekend LOL).



For Review:

Big thanks to Pocket Books, Random House Vintage & Angry Robot Boooks/Strange Chemistry for approving my requests via NetGalley.


Kindle Freebies:

Holidays were great time for freebie lovers, because a lot of books were free or on special discounts.



Let's Talk:

What do you think I should read first? Did you already read something from this pile? What did you get this week?


Let me know in comments...

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I also got Warm Bodies! Can't wait to read it and I hope we enjoy it!

    New email follower - Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Warm Bodies" was surprisingly easy to read, I thought I'd be grossed out from start to finish, but it's interesting :)
    Loved "Dangerous Voices" it made the hair's on my arm raise and it's got me looking for more short stories.
    Happy reading :)
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Warm Bodies - I hope you enjoy all the books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard great things about Warm Bodies.
    Great haul! I hope you'll enjoy your new books =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved Warm Bodies!!! <3
    -heather/bookstacksondeck
    [my stack...]

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm Warm Bodies looks interesting ~ love the cover... Looks like everyone else seems to like it too :)

    My StS

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would start with Warm Bodies, really want to read that one :)
    Happy reading!
    Ivana @ Willing to See Less

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not heard of any of these titles before.

    I hope you enjoy. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read Warm Bodies. A friend of mind told me how much she loved the book. Also, the movie looks awesome.

    Enjoy all your books. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I haven't read any of those! Obviously I need to check out Warm Bodies!! Haha

    Happy Reading!!
    ~Kayla
    The Ramblings of a Toddler’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Warm Bodies and The Holders look like great books. Enjoy reading!


    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am reading Warm Bodies now and I am finding it hard to read. Katja says that she found it easier than she expected, so maybe I have to go a bit further. It is an interesting take on a zombie book. Happy reading.
    New follower, looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images